The world's most intelligent pumps are a "no brainer"
IntelliFlo Variable Speed pumps combine variable drive technology, onboard digital intelligence, and permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars) to reduce pump-related energy costs by up to 90%. The new IntelliFlo VS+SVRS model is the first swimming pool pump to feature a built-in Safety Vacuum Release System that detects drain blockage and automatically shuts the pump off.
An Eco Selectâ„¢ Brand Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined, often costing residential pool owners more than $1,000 per year! IntelliFlo pumps can typically cut energy use up to 90%, generally saving $620 to $1,360 in utility costs annually...more where rates are higher than average.*
*Savings based on comparison pump running between 6 and 12 hours per day at the national average of 15 cents/kilowatt hour in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor, flow rates, and other hydraulic factors.
- Ability to program exact pump speeds for specfic operation - filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more - slashes energy costs up to 90%
- SVRS model complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure - overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities (SVRS model includes priming protection as well)
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds on SVRS model so IntelliFlo will only operate within the ranges set to help assure safe operation and long life
- Compatible wth IntelliTouchÂ®, EasyTouchÂ® and SunTouchÂ® pool control systems
- NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A188.8.131.522 Device